remember your first credit card?
...when you thought it was free money?
...until the bill arrived?
but even then it wasn't so bad because there was only a minimum amount to pay - and in the end, all that really mattered to your 18 year old self was wearing your new blouse on friday night?
well, in a similar vein - and in our ever aggressive/desperate attempt to accessorize the world with cartography - we are pleased to announce a pretty rad partnership with afterpay
it's kinda like lay-away, in that you pay via installments, but unlike lay-away, you get the goods now, not later
here are the basics:
- shop now, pay over 4 installments, every 2 weeks (time it up with payday)
- there is no minimum purchase amount
- for now, only available to those in the united states (sorry)
- also for now, only visa and mastercard can be used (sorry, again)
- on those last 2 points, i will keep you updated heading into 2019
for more detailed information and all the faqs, check out:
hope this new alliance comes in handy for you - if not now, then down the road and into the holiday season
and with christmas - (or your winter time celebration of choice) - on your mind: have a great day