one-of-a-kind textile art featuring words to stan vincent’s ’ooh ooh child, covered by one of our favorites, nina simone
blue chain stitched embroidery on vintage kerchiefs from the 1940s, sourced from around the world
unframed 9" x 9" - 11" x 11"; framed 13" x 13" - 15" x 15"
- as these are unique, one-of-a-kind fabrics, please note there will be variations in the kerchief itself, in terms of style, embroidered embellishments and color (white/off-white)
- the few fray strings are intentional and due to age, a hole or slight discoloration may occur but will not take away from the beauty
- consider framing with online framer framebridge , per example in product pictures; select the textile option
- we recommend the irvine slim with float matting style
- if you prefer for cartography to do the framing leg work for you, we are happy to provide that option, as well;
- please allow 4 weeks to ship
chain stitched in nyc
as is, without frame, please allow 5 days for shipping
free shipping on domestic orders over $100.
standard rates apply for international orders.
learn more on our shipping page:
designed in nyc
crafted in nyc