one-of-a-kind textile art featuring the greatest lyricist of all time, joni mitchell
yellow chain stitched embroidery on vintage kerchiefs from the 1940s, sourced from around the world
unframed 9" x 9" - 11" x 11"; framed 13" x 13" - 15" x 15"
- as these are unique, one-of-a-kind fabrics, please note there will be variations in the kerchief itself, in terms of style, embroidered embellishments and color (white/off-white)
- the few fray strings are intentional and due to age, a hole or slight discoloration may occur but will not take away from the beauty
- consider framing with online framer framebridge , per example in product pictures; select the textile option
- we recommend the irvine slim with float matting style
- if you prefer for cartography to do the framing leg work for you, we are happy to provide that option, as well;
- please allow 4 weeks to ship
chain stitched in nyc
as is, without frame, please allow 5 days for shipping
free shipping on domestic orders over $100.
standard rates apply for international orders.
learn more on our shipping page:
designed in nyc
crafted in nyc